Please arrive on time and dressed comfortably for your appointment. Although rare, it is sometimes possible to accommodate a late start. Your appointment may be shortened and full payment is still required. 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment except in cases of illness, emergency, or inclement weather. Cancellations without a 24-hour notice will result in a $25 charge. Thank you for your understanding.
Mixing and Matching Modalities:
For best results, avoid other forms of bodywork (including massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, and energy work) for 4 days before a Bowenwork session.
Bowenwork® After Care Instructions
Your after care is just as important as your treatment to achieve optimal results with Bowenwork. Here are some tips for best results:
The Three W's- Water, Walk, Wait
- Drink plenty of water in the next 48hours.
- Walk around if you are sitting down for longer than 1/2hour. Take a longer walk each day, to integrate the changes.
- The session will be more effective if you wait 5 days after your session before receiving any other bodywork.
- Avoid using hot or cold packs after a session.
- Use apple cider vinegar for pain or inflammation.
- Do the exercises given for your condition.